Monday, September 16, 2013

[LISTEN UP] LOLAWOLF - DRIVE


Well I'm at a loss for words and that usually does not happen. This afternoon I received an email from an artist calling themselves Lolawolf. The email said "share this if you like" with a link. Well, when I usually get those types of emails I press play and after like 30 seconds or so I then press delete... However, this time I just listened for all of three minutes and fifty three seconds of the track and hit play again and then again and then again again! I tried a quick google search and nothing came up... Who exactly is Lolawolf? I'm not sure but I do know the song is called Drive and it's really sexy and I think you will agree! According to the email it also said the debut EP will drop in November on Innit Recordings but in the mean time listen up and if you like share it!

Update: Lolawolf is Zoë Kravitz and Jimmy Giannopoulos of Pretty Good Dance Moves

No comments:

Post a Comment