Sunday, May 13, 2012

[SUCH A SCENE] SAM ROBERTS BAND - USA MIDWEST TOUR








Sam Roberts Band USA Midwest Tour - May 2012

Sam Roberts Band has a special place in my heart. They are one of the few bands that still make me giddy, and I can't believe I have had the pleasure of knowing them for almost six years! I was lucky enough to see all four of their Midwest stops earlier this month (Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Louisville, and Chicago) supporting the Old 97's. Unlike most concerts I see these days, the band always delivers a driving energy that draws in an uncertain crowd and leaves with a slew of new fans. Whether it be on stage or chatting at the bar, they have a certain chemistry that never disappoints.What I'm trying to say is… these Canadian gentlemen write the catchiest music on the other side of the Niagara, that's what I'm talkin' aboot!

-- Natalie Burris

No comments:

Post a Comment